Anti Cellulite BIO OIL 17 Ayurvedic herbs
100% natural oil created to fight cellulite. It comprises 17 herbs used in Ayurveda which stimulate circulation and accelerate the metabolism of deep skin layers perfectly.Thus it perfectly firms the skin. A regular massage with BIO OIL will activate the lymphatic system and remove fat and toxins from skin area. 17 ayurvedic herbs dedicated to firming and detoxification are supported by a modern natural component – ADIPOSLIM – approved by ECOCERT and Natrue. You can find more about the active ingredients contained in the oil in the “INGREDIENTS” section of this product.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- improves skin blood circulation,
- helps to remove toxins,
- helps to decrease fat deposition and supports to remove fat cells from the skin,
- stimulates fat burning,
- slightly warms the skin,
- helps to fight cellulite with an intense massage.
Texture: Sediment and crystallization may appear naturally in this product.
Fragrance: oriental. Slightly citrus.
For whom: For skin required firming, flaccid and with cellulite.
Use few drops of oil and massage in the area with cellulite problem. For best effect massage twice a day for three weeks.
INCI: Brassica Juncea Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Acorus Calamus Rhizome Extract, Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil, Adiposlim (Ecocert), Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil, Piper Longum, Rubia Cordifolia Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Root Oil, Cinnamonum Cassia Bark Extract, Eugenia Cardyphyllus Bud Oil, Trachyspermum Ammi Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Crocus Sativus Stigma Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Oil.
- Mustard oil – supports deep detox,
- sesame oil – improves skin blood circulation, helps in removing toxins,
- cypress oil – stimulates circulation and detox,
- sweet flag oil – stimulates the lymphatic system,
- pepper oil – anti-inflammatory, warming, improving skin blood circulation, soothing,
- ADIPOSLIM (ECOCERT & Natrue approved ingredient) – inhibits fat deposition and removes existing fat from the skin; clinical tests proven it is effective in reducing cellulite and significantly reducing the “orange peel” effect,
- ginger oil – warming up, anti-inflammatory,
- orange oil – stimulates the circulation of lymphatic fluids,
- lemon oil – stimulates skin circulation,
- long pepper oil – stimulates skin microcirculation,
- Indian madder oil – stimulates the lymphatic system,
- turmeric oil – stimulates fat burning, removes toxins,
- cinnamon oil – strongly warms up, facilitates the penetration of substances,
- clove oil – warming up,
- ajwan oil – aseptic,
- rosemary oil – strengthens and nourishes, neutralizes free radicals,
- saffron oil – rejuvenates skin,
- patchouli oil – eliminates tissue swelling.