Bio Henna DARK CHOCOLATE for medium-lenght and short hair
Bio Henna is a natural herbal product for hair coloring and care. Bio Henna is 100% plant cosmetic and does not contain any chemical components. When using Natural Bio Henna Dark Chocolate you will get a dark brown color in a cool tone. Bio Henna cares for hair, deeply nourishes it, improves volume and smoothes their structure. When used systematically, the color of your hair will deepen, become lush and shiny. The condition of hair will also improve significantly. The hair will be visibly thickened, new “baby hair” will grow and the scalp will regain its balance, excessive oiliness will disappear.
The paper recyclable can contains a portion of Bio Henna sufficient to dye medium-lenght and short hair, disposable gloves and a shower cap.
HOW DOES BIO HENNA DARK CHOCOLATE WORK ?
- dyes hair permanently,
- strengthens the natural shade of hair,
- gives hair shine,
- increases volume,
- naturally thickens hair,
- provides soft and shiny hair,
- helps maintain a healthy scalp,
- has a positive effect on hair growth.
Texture: Well ground green powder. After mixing with water it should have the consistency of a thick paste so that it does not run down after applying on hair.
Fragrance: Intense herbal.
For whom: Natural hair dye is for everyone, but with completely gray, blond or chemically bleached hair please make a hair test first and check if the color suits you! The palette of shades → here.
- Mix the powder with warm water (ca. 50C) in glass or ceramic bowl to get thick paste.
- Wash hair with shampoo (Orientana best) and dry with a towel.
- Put on the gloves and protect your clothes.
- Spread the cooled down paste through the hair (from the roots to the ends)
- Put on the capand leave BIO HENNA on hair for app. 2 hours
- Wash accurately with warm water only. For 48h do not use shampoo, conditioners and styling products. BIO HENNA need to days to give you the wanderful final effect.
Disclaimer! If you hair is very light blonde, chemically bleached or if it is totally grey please test on band of hair for the first use.
INCI: Indigofera Tinctoria, Lawsonia Inermis, Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj), Azadirachta Indica (Neem), Aloe Barbadensis, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai).
Bio Henna doe not contain any chemical colors, pigments, preservatives, fragrances and aromas.