Face Cream INDIAN GINSENG
Natural face cream with Indian ginseng (ashwagandha) widely used in Ayurveda. The cream is rich in active ingredients such as phytosterols, alkaloids, coumarin and phenolic acids. They are natural anti aging substances. The cream is based on sunflower oil and shea butter which soften, moisturize and smooth the skin. The cream is rich in chaulmoogra oil – well known in India for incredible skin effect. The chaulmoogra oil contains chaulmoogra acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid – they effectively soothe skin defects and anti bacterial.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- it has a rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle effect,
- firms the skin,
- strongly nourishes and regenerates.
- intensively moisturizes,
- softens and smoothes the skin,
- has anti bactericidal effect,
- relieves skin problems,
- cares for irritated skin.
Texture: Cream of silky consistency.
Fragrance: A delicate, oriental fragrance that gives energy.
For whom: For mature skin.
Use day and night all over face avoiding eye area. It is good to use it under make up.
INCI: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Plant Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parki Butter, Stearic Acid, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus (Almond) Dulcis Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Hydnocarpus Laurifolia (Chaulmoogra) Oil, Crocus Sativus (Saffron) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (from berries), Potassium Sorbate (from berries).
- Sunflower seed oil – rich in phospholipids, carotene and vitamin E. It softens, smoothes and strengthens the skin. It has anti-radical and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wheat germ oil – is a rich source of vitamin E, ceramides, lecithin and essential, unsaturated fatty acids. Due to the high content of vitamin E and ceramides, it has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects.
- Shea butter – regenerates and renews damaged skin. It smoothes and softens the skin while protecting it against harmful factors, including UV rays. Stimulates the activity of cells for rejuvenation. It soothes irritations, accelerates the healing process.
- Ashwagandha root extract – rejuvenating, nourishing and regenerating properties.
- Almond oil – contains many natural nutrients, such as proteins, mineral salts and vitamins A, E, D and B group, which affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin and delays the aging process. It also contains linoleic and oleic acids, which soften the epidermis and strengthen the lipid protective barrier of the skin.
- Papaya extract – protects the skin against the production of melanin, whitens discolorations, smoothes the skin and gives it a healthy color. Papaya is rich in many nutrients, proteins, minerals and vitamins.
- Grapefruit seed oil – promotes the growth and regeneration of the epidermis, strengthens, nourishes and tightens the skin, cleanses and tightens enlarged pores, antiseptic, refreshes, refreshes and tones the epidermis, reduces the formation of wrinkles.
- Sesame oil – strongly antioxidant. Eliminates free radicals that damage collagen and elastin in the connective tissue of the dermis.
- Avocado oil – Deeply penetrating and moisturizing with high antioxidant properties. It contains vitamins A, D, E, B vitamins, lecithin as well as a large amount of natural phytosterols. It stimulates the metabolism of collagen, supports the regeneration of connective tissue, accelerates the healing process and soothes inflammation.
- Sandalwood oil – antibacterial, nutritional and regenerative.