Face Cream SANDALWOOD & TURMERIC
Natural face cream based on shea butter for daily care. It can be used both day and night, for normal skin type. It contains oil from sandalwood which has antibacterial, nutritional and regenerative properties, while turmeric extract is a powerful antioxidant, several times stronger than vitamin E and C and it contains numerous vitamins and minerals with a strong anti-inflammatory effect. The cream nourishes, moisturizes, firms and protects even the most demanding skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- intensely moisturizes,
- regenerates and renews damaged epidermis,
- nourishes the skin,
- has a soothing and soothing effect,
- softens and smoothes the skin,
- eliminates discoloration,
- protects against the influence of harmful environmental factors,
- is anti-inflammatory.
Texture: Thick, nourishing cream.
Fragrance: Oriental, sandalwood.
For whom: For normal skin.
Use day and night all over face avoiding eye area. It is good to use it under make up.
INCI: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Plant Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Santalum Album Oil, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Cl- 19140, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate.
- Shea butter – regenerates and renews damaged skin. It smoothes and softens the skin while protecting it against harmful factors, including UV rays. Stimulates the activity of cells for rejuvenation. It soothes irritations, accelerates the healing process.
- Cocoa butter – rich in natural self-oxidizing agents that neutralize harmful free radicals, vitamins, minerals such as magnesium, lime, and potassium. It perfectly moisturizes and protects the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil – rich in phospholipids, carotene and vitamin E. It softens, smoothes and strengthens the skin. It has anti-radical and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sandalwood oil – antibacterial, nutritional and regenerative
- Turmeric extract – a powerful antioxidant with several times more powerful effects than vitamin E and C contains numerous vitamins and minerals. Has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Grapefruit seed oil – promotes the growth and regeneration of the epidermis, strengthens, nourishes and tightens the skin, cleanses and tightens enlarged pores, antiseptic, refreshes, refreshes and tones the epidermis, reduces the formation of wrinkles.
- Almond oil – contains many natural nutrients, such as proteins, mineral salts and vitamins A, E, D and B group, which affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin and delays the aging process. It also contains linoleic and oleic acids, which soften the epidermis and strengthen the lipid protective barrier of the skin.
- Wheat germ oil – is a rich source of vitamin E, ceramides, lecithin and essential, unsaturated fatty acids. Due to the high content of vitamin E and ceramides, it has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects.