Natural Cream Face Scrub PAPAYA & INDIAN GINSENG
Natural face scrub based on plant extracts and natural exfoliative particles. Due to particles of apricot and nut kernel it thoroughly exfoliates dry skin, due to plant oils and extracts of papaya and ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) it is perfect for normal and dry skin. The base of the scrub is shea butter providing smooth and pleasant texture. Papaya’s extract protects the skin and stops melanin production, smooths the skin and gives it a healthy look. Ashwagandha has antiaging, regenerative and nourishing properties. After the scrub treatment the skin is smooth and soft.
BENEFITS OF NATURAL CREAM FACE SCRUB PAPAYA & INDIAN GINSENG:
- moisturizes and nourishes the skin,
- lightens discolorations,
- evens skin tone,
- makes skin look younger,
- regenerates the skin and stimulates defense mechanisms,
- soothes dry skin,
- after use, the skin is soft and smooth.
Texture: Creamy with well perceptible natural particles of natural origin (apricot and nut shells).
Fragrance: Sweet, fruity.
For whom: Normal and dry skin.
Use 1-2 times a week. Put a small amount on moistened facial skin. Massage, avoiding the eye area and then rinse with water. It is suitable for all skin types but best for normal skin.
INCI: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Ameniaca Shell Powder, Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Plant Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parki Butter, Stearic Acid, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Crocus Sativus Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Ethylene Glycol Monostreate, Santalum Album Oil, Aquaxyl, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Sunflower oil – rich in phospholipids, carotene and vitamin E. It softens, smoothes and strengthens the skin. It has anti-radical and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apricot powder – removes impurities and dead epidermal cells.
- Nut shell powder – removes impurities and dead epidermal cells
- Wheat germ oil – rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, lecithin, enzymes, phytosterols, carotenes. Perfect for damaged and tired skin.
- Shea butter – rich in fatty acids and vitamins A, E and F – regenerates and renews damaged skin. It smoothes and softens the skin while protecting it against harmful factors, including UV rays. Stimulates the activity of cells for rejuvenation. It soothes irritations, accelerates the healing process, eliminates allergic reactions.
- Ashtagandha root extract – rejuvenating, nourishing and regenerating.
- Sweet almond oil – contains many natural nutrients, such as proteins, mineral salts and vitamins A, E, D and of B group, which affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin and delays the aging process. It also contains linoleic and oleic acids, which soften the epidermis and strengthen the lipid protective barrier of the skin.
- Papaya extract – protects the skin against the production of melanin, whitens discolorations, smoothes the skin and gives it a healthy color. It is rich in many nutrients, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Thanks to papain – the enzyme contained in papaya pulp it is a perfect exfoliator cleansing the skin of excess fat, dead skin cells and other impurities.
- Grapefruit seed oil – promotes the growth and regeneration of the epidermis, strengthens, nourishes and tightens the skin, cleanses and tightens enlarged pores, antiseptic, refreshes, refreshes and tones the epidermis, reduces the formation of wrinkles.
- Sesame oil – strongly antioxidant. Eliminates free radicals that damage collagen and elastin in the connective tissue of the dermis.
- Saffron oil – one of the strongest antioxidants neutralizing the action of free radicals thanks to the two active agents – safranal and crocine.
- Avocado oil – deeply penetrating and moisturizing with high antioxidant properties. It contains vitamins A, D, E, B and lecithin. It contains a large amount of natural phytosterols. It stimulates the metabolism of collagen, supports the regeneration of connective tissue, accelerates the healing process and soothes inflammation.
- Sandalwood oil – antibacterial, relaxing effect, combats the itching sensation and soothes.
- Carrot oil – Especially recommended for mature aged skin. Intensively regenerates, moisturizes and oils the skin.