Massage Bar GINGER & LEMONGRASS
100% natural balm for the body in a solid form, without water in the formula. It is made from kokum and cocoa plant butters, beeswax and plant oils, including cinnamon and patchouli oil. All ingredients are natural, cold pressed, unrefined and not processed mechanically. The massage bar melts when in contact with skin, especially when it is warm after the bath. The balm melts in contact with skin temperature and the skin is best prepared after the bath and it absorbs all precious ingredients better. Ginger oil helps fight cellulite. It improves blood circulation and its metabolism. Lemongrass oil has a detoxifying and refreshing effect. The fragrance of the balm is aromatherapeutic.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE BAR GINGER AND LEMONGRASS:
- improves skin firmness,
- nourishes and moisturizes the skin,
- has detoxifying and refreshing effect,
- supports the fight against cellulite,
- fresh invigorating fragrance.
Texture: solid, becomes oily when in touch with skin
Fragrance: Energizing, citrus-ginger fragrance that improves mood.
For whom: people with dry and rough skin, requiring nutrition, regeneration and firming. Massage combined with the warming effect of ginger oil will help to shape the body nicely and fresh fragrance of lemongrass oil will improve mood.
The massage bar melts when in contact with the skin due to higher body temperature. Rub the bar directly in the skin or warm the bar in hands and rub the melted oil in the skin. Best use after hot shower or bath. After such massage the skin is incredibly soft and touched by beautiful fragrance Store in dry and cold place. High temperature may make the bar melt but it will not influence the quality of the bar.
INCI: Cera Alba, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Punus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Olea Europaea Husk Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgar Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Bergamia Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil.
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL – prevents skin inflammation, has a nutritional effect.
- COCONUT OIL – perfectly moisturizes and rebuilds the protective layer of the skin. Thanks to the lauric acid, it has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It restores smoothness and firmness to the skin having soothing and relaxing effect.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL – nourishes skin. It contains proteins, mineral salts and vitamins A, E, D and B group. It positively affects the firmness and elasticity of skin and delays the aging process. It also contains linoleic and oleic acids, which soften the epidermis and strengthen the lipid protective barrier of the skin.
- OLIVE OIL – rich in unsaturated fatty acids. Nourishes and protects the skin, improves skin blood circulation, strengthens the barrier of the epidermis, perfectly regenerates and moisturizes.
- SESAME OIL – oxygenates and nourishes the skin and has anti-inflammatory effect.
- SUNFLOWER OIL – rich in phospholipids, carotene and vitamin E. It softens, smooths and strengthens the skin. It has anti-radical and anti-inflammatory properties.
- WHEATGERM OIL – rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, lecithin, enzymes, phytosterols and carotenes. It is perfect for damaged and tired skin.
- GRAPE SEED OIL– provides the skin with silky smoothness. It has a strong antioxidant effect (20x stronger than vitamin C, 50x stronger than vitamin E) and is an effective in destroying free radicals.
- GINGER OIL – helps to fight cellulite, improves blood circulation and metabolism of the skin.
- LEMON GRASS OIL – has firming and refreshing effect on the skin.